Skip to main content

Grace




Having told us Muhammad bin 'Abdullah bin Numair told us my father told us' Abdul Malik from 'Atha from Abu Hurairah from the Prophet sallallaahu' alaihi wasallam he said: "Verily Allah has one hundred blessings. Of the hundred grace, only one that Allah sent down to jinns, humans, tame and savage animals. With that grace they loved and loved each other, and with that mercy wild beasts could love their children. As for the other ninety-nine mercy of Allah, that was suspended by Allah. Because God will only give it to His righteous servants on the Day of Judgment. " (Muslim)

Having told us Yazid bin Khalid bin Mauhib Ar Ramli had told us Al Laits from Ziyadah bin Muhammad from Muhammad ibn Ka'b Al Qurazhi from Fadlalah ibn 'Ubaid from Abu Darda he said, "I heard the Messenger of Allaah alaihi wasallam said: "Whoever of you complains about something or his brother complains about it, then he should say: RABBANALLAAHULLADZII FIS SAMAA`I TAQADDASA ISMUKA AMRUKA FIS SAMAA 'I WAL ARDLI KAMAA RAHMATUKA FIS SAMAA`I, FAJ'AL RAHMATAKA FIL ARDLI, IGHFIR LANAA HUUBANAA WA KHATHAAYAANAA, ANTA RABBUTH THAYYIBIINA, ANZIL RAHMATAN MIN RAHMATIKA WA SYIFAA`AN MIN SYIFAA`IKA 'ALAA HAADZAL WAJAI (My Lord is Allah who is in the sky, Most glorious is Your name, Your affairs are in the heavens and the earth. As Your mercy in heaven, then make your mercy on earth! Forgive our sin and guilt! You are good people, send mercy between your mercy, and healing among your your growth to this disease) 'then he will be healed.' (Abu Daud)

Having told us Abdullah bin Abdur Rahman had told us Muhammad bin Imran ibn Abu Laila had told me my father had told me Ibn Abu Laila? from David bin Ali, the son of Abdullah ibn Abbas? from his father? from his grandfather, Ibn Abbas? he said; I heard the Prophet? the sallallaahu 'alaihi wasallam one night when it was finished from his prayer said: "ALLAAHUMMA INNII AS-ALUKA RAHMATAN MIN' INDIKA TAHDII BIHAA QALBII WA TAJMA'U BIHAA AMRII, WA TALUMMU BIHAA SYA'ATSII, WA TUSHLIHU BIHAA GHAAIBII, WA TARFA'U BIHAA SYAAHIDII, WA TUZAKKII BIHAA 'AMALII, WA TULHIMUNII BIHAA RUSYDII, WA TARUDDU BIHAA ULFATII, WA TA'SHIMUNII BIHAA kulli SUUIN MIN. ALLAAHUMMA A'THINII IIMAANAN WA WA YAQIINAN Laisa BA'DAHU KUFRUN RAHMATAN ANAALU BIHAA SYARAFA KARAAMATIKA FID DUNYAA WAL AAKHIRAH , ALLAAHUMMA INNII AS-ALUKAL FAUZA FIL 'ATHAAI WA NUZULASY SYUHADAAI, WA' AISYAS SU'ADAAI, WAN NASHRA 'ALALA A'DAAI. ALLAAHUMMA INNII UNZILU BIKA HAAJATII, WA IN QASHURA RA`YII WA DHA'UFA' AMALII. IFTAQARTU ILAA RAHMATIKA FA-AS-ALUKA YAA QAADHIYAL UMUURI, WA YAA SYAAFIYASH SHUDUURI KAMAA TUJIIRU BAINAL BUHUURI AN TUJIIRANII MIN 'ADZAABIS SA'IIRI, WA MIN DA'WATITS TSUBUURI, WA MIN FITNATIL QUBUURI. ALLAAHUMMA MAA QASHURA' ANHU RA`YII WA LAM TABLUGHHU NIYYATII WA LAM TABLUGHU M AS-ALATII KHAIRIN MIN WA'ADTAHU AHADAN MIN KHALQIKA AU KHAIRIN ANIMAL MU'THIIHI AHADAN MIN 'IBAADIKA FAINNII ARGHABU ILAIKA FIIHI WA AS-ALUKAHU BLESSED RABBAL' AALAMIIN. ALLAAHUMMA DZAL HABLISY SYADIIDI WAL AMRIR RASYIIDI, AS-ALUKAL AMNA YAUMAL WA'IIDI WAL JANNATA YAUMAL KHULUUDI MA'Al MUQARRABIINASY SYUHUUDI AR RUKKA'IS SUJUUDI ALMUUFIINA BIL 'UHUUDI, INNAKA RAHIIMUN WADUUDUN, WA ANTA TAF'ALU MAUR TURIIDU. ALLAAHUMMAJ 'ALNAA HAADIINA DHAALLIINA GHAIRA GHAIRA WA LAA MUDHILLIINA SILMAN LI AULIYAAIKA WA' ADUWWAN LI A'DAAIKA NUHIBBU BIHUBBIKA MAN AHABBAKA WA NU'AADII BI 'ADAAWATIKA MAN KHAALAFAKA. ALLAAHUMMA HAADZAD DU'AAU WA 'ALAIKAL IJAABATU WA HAADZAL JUHDU WA' ALAIKAT TUKLAANU. ALLAAHUMMAJ 'Al LII NUURAN FII QALBII, WA NUURAN FII QABRII, WA NUURAN MIN BAINI YADAYYA WA NUURAN MIN KHALFII, WANUURON' AN YAMIINII WA NUURAN 'AN SYIMAALII, WA NUURAN MIN FAUQII, WA NUURAN MIN TAHTII, WA NUURAN FII SAM'II, WANUURON FII BASHORII, WANUURON FII SYA'RII, WANUURON FII BASYARII, WANUURON FII LAHMII, WANUURON FII DAMII, WA NUURAN FII 'IZHAAMII. ALLAAHUMMA A'ZHIM LII NUURAN WA A'THINII NUURAN WAJ'Al LII NUURAN, SUBHAANALLADZII TA'ATHTHAFAL 'IZZA WA QAALA BIHI, SUBHAANALLADZII LABISAL MAJDA WA TAKARRAMA BIHI, SUBHAANALLADZII LAA YANBAGHIT TASBIIHU ILLAA LAHU, SUBHAANA DZIL FADHLI WAN NI'AMI, SUBHAANA DZIL MAJDI WAL KARAMI, SUBHAANA DZIL JALAALI WAL IKRAAMI.

"(O God, I ask for mercy from Your side, with You giving me my heart's instructions, and with whom You gather my affairs, with whom You reproach my chaos, and with whom You correct what is not seen from me, and with him you lift what appears to me, with whom you purify my deeds, with whom you inspire my mind, and with whom you return my tenderness, with whom you protect me from all ugliness. O God, give me faith and beliefs that are not there is disbelief afterward, and the mercy with which I gain Your glory in the world and the hereafter. O God, I plead with you luck to get Your gift, as well as the dish of those who are martyred, the lives of those who are happy, and the victory over the enemy. O God to You I convey my intentions, even though my vision is limited, and my charity is weak. I need to Your mercy, then I plead with You O Essence Who is capable of completing all things, O One who treats my heart, as You protect between the seas I ask You to protect me from the adhab of Hell Sa'ir, as well as the call for destruction, and the slander of the grave. O God, what my vision is incapable of, and not accomplished by my intentions, and not up to my request from the kindness that You have promised to someone among Your creatures, or the kindness that You gave to someone among Your servants, then desire and plead with You with Your mercy O Lord of the worlds. O Allah Who has a strong rope (religion), and a righteous case, I plead with you for security on a day full of threats, and Heaven on an eternal day with those who are close, martyrs, who do many ruku 'and prostration, and who always fulfills the promise, verily You are Compassionate and Merciful. You can do what you want. O God, make us people who give instructions and get directions, who are not lost and misleading, surrender to your guardians and hostile to your enemies. We love with your love for people who love you and are hostile to your hostility to those who are watching over you. O God, this is the prayer that I can offer and grant the prayer, and this is my effort and to You I lean. O God give light in my heart and in my grave, light in front of me, light from behind me, light from my right, light from my left, light from above me, light from below me, light in my hearing, light in my sight, light in my hair, light in my skin , the light in my flesh, the light in my blood, and the light in my bones. O Allah, increase the light for me, give me light and make it for me light. Glory to the Essence Who gives glory and speaks with glory. Glory to the One who has greatness, and gives with greatness. Most Glorious is the Essence that is not appropriate to praise except Him, the One who has the gift and pleasure. Glory to the Essence who has greatness and mercy, Most Holy is the One Who has greatness and glory), Abu Isa said; this is hadts gharib, we don't know it like this from Ibn Abu Laila's hadith except from this side. And Shu'bah and Sufyan Ats Tsauri have promised from Salamah bin Kuhail? from Kuraib? from Ibnu Abbas? from the Prophet? the sallallaahu 'alaihi was aware of some of these hadiths and he did not mention them in length. (Tirmidhi)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Face with a smile

Face with a smile Having told us Abdul Aziz bin Abdullah Al Uwaisi told us Malik from Ishaq bin Abdullah bin Abu Talha from Anas bin Malik he said; "I walked with the Prophet sallallaahu'alaihi wa Sallam, when he was wearing a cloth (blanket) Najran which had a thick edge, then there was a badui Arab (hamlet) who met him. He immediately pulled the Prophet strongly, Anas continued;" Until I see the surface His shoulders made an imprint due to the tip of the blanket due to the rough pull of the Arabian bedouin. The Arab Bedouin said; "O Muhammad gave me from the treasures Allah gave you", then he turned to him with a smile and told one of his friends to give something to him. "(Bukhari) Having told us Yahya bin Bukair told us Al Laits from 'Uqail from Ibn Shihab from' Abdur Rahman bin 'Abdullah bin Ka'ab bin Malik that' Abdullah bin Ka'ab bin Malik -Abdullah bin Ka'ab was one of the the son of Ka'ab who accompanied Ka'ab wh

Holy Hadith of Tirmidhi Options

Holy Hadith of Tirmidhi Options 1. from Ibn Umar from the Prophet sallalla 'alaihi wa Sallam, he said: "There will be no prayer received without purification, and no alms will come from stolen property." Hannad mentions in his hadith, "not holy." Abu Isa said; "This hadith is the most authentic and the best in this chapter." In this chapter there are also hadiths from Abu Al Malih from his Father and Abu Hurairah and Anas. And Abu Al Malih bin Usamah was named Amir, also called Zaid bin Usamah bin Umair Al Hudzali. " - Tirmidhi's Hadith 2. from Abu Hurairah he said; "The Prophet sallallaahu 'alaihi wasallam said:" One of you will remain in a matter of prayer while he waits for prayer. And angels will also always be on guard as long as one of you is in the mosque, they say; "O Allah forgive him, Allah bless him," as long as he is not canceled. "A man from Hadramaut asked," O Abu Hurairah, how was he canceled? &

Reasons for the reasons for the Prophet Muhammad polygamy

Reasons for the reasons for the Prophet Muhammad polygamy  1. Khadijah binti Khuwailid He was the first wife of the prophet Muhammad. Before marrying the Prophet, he had been the wife of Atiq ibn Abiddan Abu Halah bin Malik and had given birth to four children, two with her husband named Atiq, namely Abdullah and Jariyah, and two with her husband Abu Halah namely Hindun and Zainab. Various histories explain that when Muhammad s.a.w. married to Khadijah, Khadijah's age was 40 years old while the Prophet was only 25 years old. But according to Ibn Katsir, a figure in the fields of interpretation, hadith and history, they marry in their age. Prophet Muhammad SAW. with him as husband and wife for 25 years, 15 years before receiving the first revelation and 10 years after that until Khadijah's death, about 3 years before moving to Medina Khadijah died when he was 50 years old. He is the wife of the prophet Muhammad s. which was never combined, because all of his wives were married a